An opportunity for a 6-week placement with Devlin Mambo.
Devlin Mambo LLP is a boutique consultancy established on a solid ethos of providing practitioner support to the asset management industry, delivered with integrity.
Click here to see the full job spec for this role.
How do I apply?
1. Register for free with Black Professionals Scotland by following this link
2. Send your CV and covering letter (words not more than 200) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Include the job title Asset Management Consultancy Analyst – Devlin Mambo in the email subject
4. Confirmation of your right to work in the UK (e.g. I am a UK Citizen)
5. Confirmation that you are a Black Professionals Scotland registered member
6. Confirmation that if successful, you will take part in our various media production to help promote the program for 2022
CLOSING DATE: Friday the 16th of July, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com