About The Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to come and join the BBC team on this exciting CBeebies TV programme Teeny Tiny Creatures. This is a paid placement for 12 weeks starting in July. The BBC is the leading Children’s broadcaster in the UK. We are proud of the award winning content we make across all platforms – television, online, radio, apps, YouTube, social media and more. BBC Children’s is committed to offering the best cross-platform and on-demand service for all UK children, providing a trusted environment which is enriching, enabling and relevant to the under 12’s.
Do you like creepy crawlies, would you like to learn more about them?
If so then this programme is for you.
If not then this programme is still for you!
You don’t need any qualifications
You don’t need any experience
You just need to be passionate about working in TV
You just need to love organising and planning
Are you the one that plans nights out with your friends, are you the one that has people’s birthday pressies bought months in advance…..then we need you to work with us on the above series. We are looking for a Production Management Assistant (an office administrator) to work on this CBeebies series.
Your responsibilities will include helping with admin on the production, assisting the Production Manager and Production Co-ordinator schedule the filming across the UK. Keep a note of any money spent on the production in an excel spreadsheet
The Ideal Candidate:
Will be passionate about working in Children’s TV
Will be able to use all Microsoft packages including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Will be organised and able to work under pressure
Will be able to use systems (training will be given)
Start Date: ASAP
How do I apply?
1. Register for free with Black Professionals Scotland by following this link
2. Send your CV and covering letter (words not more than 200) to email@example.com
3. Include the job title BBC Production Management Assistant in the email subject
4. Confirmation of your right to work in the UK (e.g. I am a UK Citizen)
5. Confirmation that you are a Black Professionals Scotland registered member
6. Confirmation that if successful, you will take part in our various media production to help promote the program for 2022
CLOSING DATE: 8th of July 2021
All the best.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org