About the Company
“We are a leading aesthetics company committed to contributing to making the daily lives of women better by developing and providing safe & reliable medical aesthetic solutions that improve women’s healthcare, self-confidence and happiness.
We have achieved strong growth of our business through the focus on the development, manufacturing and commercialisation of the broadest ranges of body implant products, mainly breast implants. We have two manufacturing plants in the United Kingdom and France and sell our implant products in 70 countries, with direct sales activities in nine countries, including Brazil, Colombia, France, UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Spain and Italy.
With 40 years of market presence, we have a strong reputation for safety, quality and reliability. The global breast implant market is forecasted to reach approximately $1.5 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (“CAGR”) of 5%+. We are more than just a medical device manufacturer.
We CARE about our customers and strive to secure their loyalty by offering a range of solutions they can be confident about, whilst providing a partnership they can always count on.
We CARE about our employees and the contribution they make to our business. Our ambition is to ensure that we work together to “Win the heart of every customer with the best in class solutions and services” this is core to how we will continue to deliver excellence in all we do and to achieve our mission.”
GC Aesthetics is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team to support the HRM to ensure timely support and advice is given throughout the business.
GC Aesthetics has decided to rebuild its HR operating model and infrastructure. The overall HRIS project objective is to better support HR functions and GC Aesthetics future business with the required quality, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Working in partnership with the HR Manager, and supported by the wider team, your key responsibilities will be to support the implementation of HR activity including:
- Support the implementation of the HRIS project
- Be the first point of contact to answer queries from line managers and employees.
- Manage the maintenance of HR filing system, both locally and globally.
- Assist in managing global HR activities (We Care Values Awards, Suggestion Scheme, The Golden Edge).
- Provide administration support for line managers
- Deliver knowledge of internal policy on; recruitment and selection, leaving the company, maternity leave, paternity leave, absence, disciplinary procedures, benefits and performance appraisal.
- Be responsible for full employee life cycle from recruitment, induction, retention and exit.
- Have an awareness of safety practices in the workplace.
- Coordinate staff incentives and awareness of staff wellbeing.
- Organise staff meetings.
- Manage global vacancy on the GCA website.
- Prepare monthly HR reports both locally and globally.
- Support the learning and development of staff.
- Liaise with those responsible for HR activities globally and support any ad hoc projects.
You will join a small, dedicated team where flexibility and personal growth is encouraged.
The ideal candidate will have a degree and/or postgraduate qualification in any discipline. You’ll have a creative flair with strong problem-solving skills and a commitment to, and understanding of, the mission and values of the community that GC Aesthetics serves.
What is most important is that you can demonstrate the following:
- That you commit to improving employer’s people management in line with recognised good practice.
- You have a good working knowledge of human resource management and its application.
- You display a professional, positive and ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to reflect, learn and improve.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work well with internal and external colleagues.
- The ability to use IT effectively to fulfil work responsibilities.
- The ability to plan and manage work well to deliver good-quality outputs on time.
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
The closing date for applications is 18 October, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the AAI online application form on our website.
IMPORTANT – Please submit your application documents in the format of [Your full name] CV and [Your full name] CL.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
To apply for this job please visit www.aai-employability.org.uk.