Website Hymans Robertson LLP
We are currently seeking to recruit a finance team co-ordinator to join our Glasgow finance team. The successful candidate will report to the Finance Operations Manager and will work closely with all members of the finance team and many others across the firm. The role would suit someone wanting to start their career in finance and learn and develop the core skills required.
Key responsibilities could include:
- Accounts payable assistance including invoice entry, employee expense review and credit card administration
- Administrative support to the finance team (organising meetings, arranging travel, updating documentation)
- Administering and developing the team’s SharePoint sites
- Project management support for various key initiatives taking place during the year
- First class communication skills, including the ability to work well with both finance and non-finance professionals
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to work as part of a team and improve existing processes and procedures
- Excellent telephone manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of PowerPoint, Excel and Word an advantage
- Experience of working with SharePoint an advantage
- Previous finance exposure an advantage
- Previous professional services or consultancy experience an advantage
Having been established for 100 years we’re one of the leading consultancies in our field in the UK.
We’re independent and work alongside employers, trustees and financial services institutions. We offer pensions, investments, benefits and risk consulting services, as well as data and technology solutions. Our services are recognised by numerous industry awards.
With over 1000 employees across Birmingham, Edinburgh, London and Glasgow and continually growing. We’ve an engrained commitment to the development of our employees as outlined in our iDeal. Our working environment is refreshing and innovative where independent thinking’s encouraged. Every employee genuinely makes a difference.
We’re committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive environment and will take every step to ensure our employees and clients are treated fairly and with respect. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and sections of the community. We can offer flexible working and are happy to consider a variety of working patterns. If you need any assistance in relation to a personal requirement, medical condition or neurological difference during our selection process then please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit hymans.current-vacancies.com.