Website Hymans Robertson LLP
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual, who has a passion for marketing, to join our team as a Marketing Assistant to be based in our London, Glasgow or Edinburgh offices. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience in a busy marketing team, gaining exposure to the whole marketing mix, including communications, website management, digital marketing, PR, events and social media, as well as experiencing how marketing can drive the agenda and deliver real commercial results.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To assist and support the marketing team with day to day tasks and ad-hoc projects
- Assisting with; event planning and logistics, managing invite lists, collating responses, booking catering, preparing and printing event materials, lending support on the day of events, collating delegate feedback.
- Learning and understanding systems and processes which are integral to the marketing function (CRM, website CMS etc) and ensuring best practice processes are followed in system usage.
- Preparing and coordinating regular mailings and e-campaigns, from setting up templates and campaigns to distribution and logging results.
- Liaising with colleagues in the marketing team, wider commercial group and wider business to ensure our marketing efforts are followed up effectively.
- Assisting in content management of the Hymans Robertson website; uploading content, events, blog posts, publications etc, as well as assisting social media activity, ensuring content is kept up to date and loaded in a timely manner, following best practice guidance.
- Collating up to date information on industry events and awards to support rolling calendar of activity for the team.
- Providing general admin support to the team, including: setting up meetings and diaries, recording relevant actions from meetings and distributing relevant papers, proof reading, conducting research where needed (i.e. venues / suppliers / competitor information) and helping manage enquiries and calls that come into our department on a day to day basis.
- Supporting team where needed on ad hoc projects
- Adhere to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures.
Experience/Skills & Knowledge:
- Working towards or achieved a 2.1 or above in any degree discipline.
- Fully proficient in relevant Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet).
- Understands the theory of Marketing and looking for a role in which this knowledge can be applied practically.
- An enthusiastic, motivated self-starter.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and initiative.
- Flexible and proactive.
- Must be able to, and enjoy, multi-tasking.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able and willing to learn new systems/processes/procedures.
- Team player with a “hands on” approach and a “can-do” attitude.
- Digital-savvy – someone who is confident with technology and who has an appetite to learn.
Having been established for 100 years we’re one of the leading consultancies in our field in the UK.
We’re independent and work alongside employers, trustees and financial services institutions. We offer pensions, investments, benefits and risk consulting services, as well as data and technology solutions. Our services are recognised by numerous industry awards.
With over 1000 employees across Birmingham, Edinburgh, London and Glasgow and continually growing. We’ve an engrained commitment to the development of our employees as outlined in our iDeal. Our working environment is refreshing and innovative where independent thinking’s encouraged. Every employee genuinely makes a difference.
We’re committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive environment and will take every step to ensure our employees and clients are treated fairly and with respect. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and sections of the community. We can offer flexible working and are happy to consider a variety of working patterns. If you need any assistance in relation to a personal requirement, medical condition or neurological difference during our selection process then please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit hymans.current-vacancies.com.