About the Company
“Love Electric is an exciting Edinburgh-based startup. The business runs a scheme much like the ‘bike-to-work’ scheme, but for electric vehicles (EVs). Employers sign up to the scheme for free, and this gives employees the ability to order a brand new pure EV, and lease it for up to 50% less than it would ordinarily cost, via salary sacrifice.
The company was founded by Steve Tigar, an experienced Edinburgh-based entrepreneur, and former CEO of award-winning Money Dashboard Ltd. The company has secured startup investment from TechStart VC plus angel investors. The company and the team is expected to grow quickly over the next 3 years.”
Find out more about Love Electric HERE.
Love Electric is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join their team. This role will be administrative, technical and with a strong customer focus, and requires somebody who is meticulous with detail, efficient, quick at learning how to use new tech tools, able to follow a prescribed process, knows how to deliver excellent customer service, and takes pride in doing a job well as part of a team. They are also looking for someone who is happy to be customer success employee number 1, but has the ambition to lead a much larger customer success team in the future.
Your typical tasks would include:
- Managing the placing of orders for electric vehicles
- Navigating several different partner platforms
- Checking and double checking the fine details are correct
- Liaising with customers to ensure they are kept up to date throughout the process
- Ensuring contracts are signed and amended where required
- Managing customer relations and enquiries post car delivery
- Identifying areas, and taking responsibility for implementing, areas the customer journey can be improved
Love Electric also intends to provide extensive support for any applicant, through providing opportunities in:
- Setting goals and achieving goals: Twice weekly ‘all-team’ video meetings – to review progress and set goals
- Technology: One to one training as required covering Love Electric’s core tech platforms and systems
- Continuous Learning: Quarterly appraisals to identify training needs and relevant courses to build skills and confidence
The role can be home-based, but if you live in Edinburgh, Love Electric will have an office space within the next 2 months.
In a startup, it’s essential to be committed and willing to roll your sleeves up. Most important to Love Electric, however, is that their team comprises people with a great attitude.
With this in mind, it’s crucial you:
- Have a desire to learn
- Are willing to work hard
- Want to produce work that is of the highest standard
- Want others in your team to succeed
- Take responsibility
We have found that people like this are like gold dust – and make the best employees.
Other requirements are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good at problem-solving and using your initiative
- Good numeracy skills
- Being willing to take part in ongoing training to continuously improve skill set
- Interested and supportive of the UK’s goals to decarbonise transport and reach net-zero targets.
Bonus points if you have:
- An interest (even passion for) EVs
- Experience in customer account management and customer success
If all of this is music to your ears, we want to hear from you.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.aai-employability.org.uk.