Website Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals. A market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Transformation Function is comprised of Centers of Excellence (CoEs), Technology Business Development (Tech BD), Technology Innovation, and HR Digital Marketing Corporate Communications (HRDMCC). The CoEs lead our transformation efforts around Agile / Front-to-Back platform operations, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Cloud, and Data. Tech BD manages Morgan Stanley?s strategic relationships with external technology companies, and Technology Innovation facilitates Firmwide engagement opportunities, removing barriers to innovation and accelerating time to value.
HR Digital Marketing and Corporate Communications supports our HR Technology, Marketing, and Communications platforms internally including MSToday and our HR Talent evaluation system.
Are you fascinated by the compute demands of machine learning?
Do you hear news about models such as GPT-3 and think, I can build/leverage the infrastructure required to generate that?
Have you ever thought about, researched, or solved the problem of how to size cpu, memory, and gpu demand prior to beginning training?
Are you familiar with the various ways, tools, and frameworks that can help you distribute neural network training?
Do you look at the cloud as a limitless pool of compute and want to find out how far it can stretch?
If you answered yes to the above, then we want you. The AIML Center of Excellence is looking for a neural network compute specialist to support the ML research that is being done in the Firm. You will face off with our researchers directly to find better ways to efficiently use and scale compute in our datacenters and various public clouds with a team that is pioneering the application of ML within finance across our various businesses.
– Deep experience with at least one cloud vendor and how to train neural network architectures on them.
– Fundamentally understand the options for distributed tensorflow (or equivalent frameworks)
– Able to develop in Python
– Functional knowledge of C++
– Experience working through python library dependency issues
– Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning tools and frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch,
– Fundamentals of Unix and Modern Distributed Systems design
– Excellent oral and written communication skill
– Ability to work in a global team
– Distributed frameworks, e.g., Dask, Spark
– Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation etc.)
To apply for this job please visit ms.taleo.net.