Pillow Property Partners
About the Company
Pillow is a property management service matching homeowners with quality guests from around the world. Since 2006, they have offered their property management services to holiday homes, serviced apartments, guest houses, B&Bs and hotel owners and have been rapidly expanding across the UK and now Europe and America.
Through their management services, Pillow aims to take all the work away from their clients and free up their time, including property preparation, guest communications, changeover responsibilities and promotion of client properties.
To learn more about Pillow, visit their website HERE.
Pillow Partners now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Coordinator to join their team here at HQ, based at Olympic Business Park (Dundonald, Ayrshire).
- Daily accounting procedures through Pillow’s internal systems and Xero
- Liaise with external accountants at year-end/when appropriate
- Assist with monthly Payroll and updating employee records and codes as and when required
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- All statutory filing requirements including subsidiary companies
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including KPIs/Performance monitoring.
- Process monthly owner/property manager statements and payments
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Credit control
- Undertake ad hoc scenario planning exercises to support the growth of the business
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- 30 days paid holiday a year
- Dog-friendly office
- On-site gym
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a background in finance or another related subject. You must have a sound understanding of basic accounting principles, and be able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail. You will be able to display that you can handle confidential information in an appropriate manner. You will have strong analytical skills, be a motivated self-starter able to work independently, with minimum supervision.
The company is looking for a dedicated and self-motivated individual who can demonstrate the drive and commitment needed to drive the finance department. The successful candidate must have the ability to work to multiple deadlines and targets having an excellent track record of meeting deadlines and working with efficiency and absolute accuracy.
- An accountancy qualification – minimum AAT Level 3/equivalent or QBE
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Xero experience highly beneficial
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, growing organisation and develop both your skills and responsibility within the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.aai-employability.org.uk.