Website Purpose HR
To support Purpose HR’s scale-up growth plans, the team is now seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic Partnerships Manager to develop and take ownership of business development activities, working closely with the CEO. This role will have responsibility for ensuring Purpose HR has the right strategy and processes in place to continue their sustainable growth and continue to build their profile in the market, developing and nurturing a strong pipeline of new business.
This position is key to accelerating the growth of the business. The company is looking for a well-networked and ideas-driven self-starter; someone who enjoys meeting new contacts, has a passion for supporting early stage, high growth businesses and can act as a market-facing Ambassador for Purpose HR.
Key areas of responsibility will include to:
- represent Purpose HR as a Brand Ambassador externally in the market
- clearly articulate and promote Purpose HR’s offering, USP and value proposition
- use market resources to identify and qualify prospective client/business development opportunities
- proactively build relationships and potential referral sources
- meet with prospects to understand business needs and potential scope of requirements
- develop costed proposals
- proactively follow up on and manage pipeline
- close and win new business
- grow market share
- undertake regular competitor analysis and brand positioning research
- engage in Content/Thought Leadership/Social Media engagement
- attend relevant industry events and client engagements
- monitor customer feedback and upsell opportunities
- help develop new offerings and opportunities aligned to market feedback and needs
This is a fast-paced role in a growing early-stage company and the above list is not exhaustive. As a member of our small team you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broader range of activities than those described above including potential to develop your skills further.
- A range of flexible working patterns to suit individual circumstances. Purpose HR operates a hybrid working model and trusts their team to manage their working location and pattern.
- Purpose HR actively supports employees’ professional and personal development with access to ongoing training and learning opportunities.
- They are offering a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience and a benefits package including pension, private medical and dental care, life cover and generous holiday entitlement.
This will feature a mix of remote work, with regular attendance and meetings at Purpose HR’s office space in Edinburgh. You will also have the opportunity to represent the company at client meetings and entrepreneurial events across the country.
This is a brilliant chance to join an innovative organisation and develop both your skills and responsibility within the role, holding tremendous potential for professional development.
The right candidate would be a driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset able to bring fresh, new ideas, creativity and energy to a relatively blank canvas, contributing to Purpose HR’s strategic direction moving forward.
This role would suit a motivated professional looking to join a supportive purpose-driven business. You should be outgoing and organised, capable of managing your own time and workload in a busy team.
Purpose HR is looking for someone who enjoys meeting new contacts and can act as a market-facing ambassador for the company. Keeping this in mind, candidates who are presentable, personable and confident on the phone and in person, with excellent written and oral English, would be preferable.
As a small company, we require our team members to be open to getting stuck into a wide range of tasks and possess a real can-do attitude. A willingness and motivation to turn your hand to a variety of projects is essential!
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic approach
- Highly organised, diligent and with strong attention to detail
- Effective people skills – can build trust, rapport and confidence with clients, prospects and internally within the Purpose HR team
- Discretion and an awareness and understanding of strict confidentiality requirements
- Forward-thinking, curious and innovative approach to business strategy
- Responsive and client-focused
- Calm and clear-headed under pressure, capable of balancing multiple tasks and prioritising effectively
- A solution-focused approach to work
- Commitment to continuous improvement, ongoing learning and personal development.
- Full, clean driving licence and access to your own car.
- Have previous experience in a commercial, marketing or business development role within a Recruitment,
- Consultancy/Professional Services environment
- Significant experience in a direct revenue-generating role
- Ability to deliver pitches and presentations
- Experience in developing client services
- Knowledge of customer persona archetypes
- Strong working knowledge of sales strategy and building/managing client relationships
You may apply for this role regardless of your academic background, so long as you can demonstrate in your covering letter that you are a passionate self-starter, ready to embrace opportunity and make an impact in this dynamic young company.
To apply for this job please visit www.aai-employability.org.uk.